Homepage > Useful Information > Guide to Prohibited Acts
10 Safety Tips for Visitors
- Entrance to unregistered trail is not allowed.
- Night climbing is not allowed.
- Please make a proper climbing plans considering your physical ability.
- When special weather report is issued, entrance is not allowed.
- Please make sure to check information on your destination before your trip (hiking time, sunset time, special weather report and transportation, etc).
- Do not take any of wild plants and mushrooms.
- Hiking after drink and swimming is not allowed .
- Swimming is not allowed in national park.
- Please check the weather condition before your trip and prepare necessary items such as raincoat, snowsuit, emergency kit, lantern, spare battery, etc
- If you find any casualty, please contact with 119/ national park office or police office
Emergency Call and Rescue Activity
If any casualty happens, please make an emergency call for rescue team to the number which is posted on the sign. The sign is located at major trails (every 250~500m).
Lightning Safety Tips
- -If there is likely to have a lightning, please don't climb.
- - Crouch on your heels if you are under big tree, at the top of the mountain and near rock, and seek low spot, dens and nearby building.
- -Stay away from anything that could conduct electricity such as wet rope, handrail and etc.
- - Get low as could as possible and keep a distance with other people.